Your location：Home > Group Overview > Social Responsibility
"Clothing, food, shelter and transportation" are the basic necessities of everyone in society. The Company is principally engaged in the construction and acquisition of expressways, which not only meets the needs of society for rapid "transportation", but also effectively facilitates the regional economic and social development. As such, the basic social responsibility of the Company is to provide high quality products and thereby “safe, rapid, economical and comfortable” transportation to the society.
In the provision of products and services and deriving profits therefrom, enterprises shall continue to show their concerns and respects for the interests of all stakeholders. Such concerns and respects not only come from the importance of stakeholders to corporate development, but also from the gratitude and return of enterprises to their environment for survival.The stakeholders of the Company include its shareholders, customers, employees, creditors, service providers and the community.
- 2017-03-17Social Responsibility Report 2016
- 2016-03-18Social Responsibility Report 2015
- 2015-03-20Social Responsibility Report 2014
- 2014-03-19Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2013
- 2011-04-20Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2010
- 2010-05-26Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2009
- 2009-05-26Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2008